• Accessing Files via PC
• Connecting To An External Display
• Suggestions For Use
• Technical Specifications
Record Mode: When powered, the DVR will automatically enter record mode
and start recording. To stop recording, press OK button. To start recording, Press OK button again.
Press UP/ DOWN buttons for camera zoom.
Camera Mode: Press the MODE button twice. Press OK button to take a snapshot. Press UP/ DOWN buttons for camera zoom.
Preview Mode: Press the Mode button twice to access the preview mode. This
will allow you to view,
playback or delete files stored on the device.
up and down buttons to select the desired video and then press the OK button to play. Press OK button to pause video. When the video is playing back, press the UP or DOWN Button to control the speed of playback.
Files are stored in folders according to the Year/Month/Date recorded and the
individual files are named after the Hour/Minute/Second times.
- Deleting Files: In order to delete a file when in preview mode, press the MENU
button and select “Delete”, then press the OK button and select “Delete Current”,
and press OK Button. To delete all photos and videos, select "Delete All" and press OK button.
- Protecting Files: To prevent accidential deletion of files, you may lock your files. Select the file that you would like to protect. Press Menu Button, select Protect and press OK Button. Select "Lock One" and press OK button.
- Unprotecting Files: To unlock your files. Select the file that you would like to unlock. Press Menu Button, select Protect and press OK Button. Select "Unlock One" and press OK button.
After powering the device, press the menu button to access the setup
interface. In the setup interface, use the Navigation Up/Down Buttons to select
the desired option and press the OK Button to access the item.
- Resolution: Allows you to choose between the different screen resolutions
including: 1920x1080 (FHD), 1440x1080, 1280x720 (720p), 848x480 (WVGA), 640x480 (VGA), 320x240
- Cyclic Record: The duration you would like to record each video file.
- Exposure: Determines how light or dark the video/image will appear when it's been captured
- Infrared Lamp: Choose “Auto” to allow the DVR to automatically switch to
night vision when necessary
- Motion Detection: Allows the DVR to automatically begin recording when
it detects movement
- Audio: Audio Recording
- Date Stamp: Will automatically add a watermark to all recordings with
the date and time
- Gravity Sensor: To mark the emergency accident and keep the video files from being overwritten
- Beep Sound: Camera's audio when pressing buttons
Menu Two (Press Menu Button Twice to access this menu)
- Date/Time: Used to input the current date and time
- Auto Power Off: Camera will power down automatically when not in use.
- Language: Allows the selection of 10 different languages
- Frequency Setting: Allows for the selection between 50 HZ and 60 HZ
- Screensaver: Battery saver when camera is not in use
- Format: Deletes all data in Micro SD Card
- Default Settings: Will restore the device back to original factory settings.
- Version Number: Indicates the current firmware/hardware of the device.
Simply connect the camera to any TV via the “HDMI Out” using a mini to
HDMI cable (not included) and enter the DVR into Preview Mode.
- Make sure an SD card is inserted before recording.
- The device will not start recording until the user has entered in the proper
- When memory is at capacity, the camera will automatically re-record over
the oldest file.
- When the battery is low, the DVR will indicate a “Low battery” icon on the
screen and automatically shut down after 20 seconds.