• What is Modem Booster?
• What are the requirements to run Modem Booster?
• How do I configure Modem Booster to work with my ISP?
• How do I remove the splash screen from showing up?
• How do I prevent Modem Booster from starting when Windows starts?
• Do I need to run Auto Tune every day? How often do I need to run Auto Tune?
• I ran the tune-up test and don't see any improvement in my connection. Why?
• Is Modem Booster compatible with wireless connection?
• Is Modem Booster compatible with Apple/Macintosh?
To prevent Modem Booster from starting when Windows starts, start Modem Booster. Select "Options" button from Modem Booster and uncheck "Start Modem Booster when Windows Starts". Click "Apply Changes". The next time the computer is started, Modem Booster will not run on Windows startup.
Once you have run Auto Tune once, your Internet and modem settings will be automatically optimized for best performance. However, if you notice that your Internet connection speed has slowed down, run Auto Tune to boost your performance again.
Yes, Modem Booster is compatible with wireless connection