• What is PCShowBuzz?
• Do I need to pay a monthly subscription fees for PCShowBuzz?
• What operating system is PCShowBuzz compatible with?
• Is there a trial version for PCShowBuzz?
• How do I join your affiliate programme to promote PCShowBuzz?
• How many entertainment channels are there for PCShowBuzz?
• What are the system requirements for PCShowBuzz?
• Do I need a physical cable connection or a coaxial cable to watch programmes on PCShowBuzz?
• Will PCShowBuzz work in my country?
• Are the contents for PCShowBuzz constantly updated?
• How do I update my PCShowbuzz database?
• How do I enable automatic updating of my PCShowBuzz database?
• I think I have downloaded PCShowBuzz, but I can't find it. Where is it?
• How do I start to use PCShowBuzz?
• How do I view in full screen mode?
• How do I search for channels in PCShowBuzz?
• How do I close PCShowBuzz?
• I have a firewall. Will PCShowBuzz work?
• Does PCShowBuzz include programs with captions or subtitles?
• The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file ‘C:\Program Files\inKline Global\PC Showbizz dll” it is already opened exclusive by another user, or you need permission to view its data.
Submit your request to the following address, firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and contact details.
If applicable, do provide details on your site traffic, your methods of selling our products and any other affiliate agencies you are currently signed up with.
PCShowBuzz has thousands of entertainment channels from various genres and categories. These entertainment channels range from live television channels, music videos, movies to sports. Additionally PCShowBuzz has channels from diverse genre such as news and documentary.
No, you only need an internet connection along with a computer and PCShowBuzz.
After you have downloaded the program, locate the folder where you saved the file. Once located, double click on the file to begin installation.
If you could not remember or can not locate the folder where you saved the installation file:
There is 5 different big buttons on the right side. They are:
1. 'Now Showing', which will display the main player screen after you selected a channel.
2. 'Channels', which will display channels that are avaliable on your selection.
3. 'Schedule', which will display the schedule that your had planned for.
4. 'Search', which contains the advance search and the simple search feature to help you to search for channels.
5. 'Options', which contains all the other settings of PCShowBuzz.
To start either you search a channel through the search feature or use the channel explorer to search through genre. The list of channels that you had search for will be displayed. Next click on the particular channel that you like and that channel will play shortly.