• How do I upgrade to the latest version?
• How do I enter the registration code?
• How do I switch to Week view instead of Month view?
• Is the upgrade free?
• How do I switch from Month view to Horizontal view or from Vertical view to Horizontal view?
• How do I set Sunday as the first day of the week in Visual Day Planner?
• How do I set default font attributes?
• How do I set an event to recur on every first Saturday of every month from year 2000 to year 2005?
• How do I delete a recurring event?
• How do I change the "Look n Feel" of the Day of Week labels?
• What is the fastest way to switch from one particular month to another month?
• How do I search for a particular word?
• How do I set an alarm?
• What is and how do I use the Visual Day Planner Network Feature?
I purchased a few licenses for Visual Day planner but now has
purchased more, how do I set the previous visual day planners so they
will recognize the added licenses?
You can select the "Horizontal View" from the "Week View" menu under the View menu.
Select the "Startup Options" menu item under the Customize menu. You'll see the Startup Options Dialog pops-up. Select day to start with. Press OK when you're done and restart Visual Day Planner.
Example: to recur an event from 01/01/2000 to 12/31/2005. You can load the "Recurring Event" Dialog by selecting it from the SideBar or Events menu. Enter the start and end date into the Start Date and End Date boxes. Select the "Every" radio button and then select Saturday and 1 from the list boxes. After entering your text, press OK to recur the event.